Monday, July 6, 2009

Aluminum Church Letters

REPLY TO AN EX FRIEND COWARDS

of John Rich



I feel obliged to respect those who read the blog and recognize in this association, to respond to the accusations, unfounded and free, driven by a friend with whom I had shared part of my commitment (socio-political) for this city and now is here (on the shoutbox above) to launch tirades against me.

I know who knows me has no need for clarification or explanations but I found the correct answer in each case for the wall to put this impromptu inquisitor.





Dear friend or former friend, instead of complaining about me with third parties (which I promptly disgraced), or worse, come here to complain and insult me \u200b\u200band others by anonymous The you are very qualified, why do not you tell me these things when I meet on the street, rather than pretend nothing has happened, or change direction?

you, great patron, what have you done for your city? Objective Adrano up to a year ago does not exist except in your mind. I could list the activities that you were able to bring to completion in two years and the number of people who are able to participate ... And make me do this would be enough (for both) the fingers of one hand! This says a lot about your modus operandi. I could tell so many things that distinguishes me is correct but requires me not to. These are all things that you say "in the face" The next time I see you, this time avoiding pleasantries that does not grant cowards.

I, in September 2008, by myself, I picked up the project that everyone (you first) and I gave him had left my mark, less philosophical and artistic, more practical, more "political". As in all things, there are those who did not agree and went away, there are those who have been attracted to it and the whole movement has grown, managing to involve a greater number of boys, keen to engage actively and practically The city, without considering the merits of the success or those obtainable.



So that's another point I wish to address the commitment of myself and of us all, turned to Adrano. Meet with doubt with the "scoop" on my relatives (all of which I know!) I find it really ridiculous and meaningless. Also because it has never appeared as a symbol of the party on this site, nor has ever tried to gather support for this or that! All those who participated in the meetings (although informal) can testify that we have had.

Adrano currently has need of civilization and social commitment before culture. I give priority to this area but not lose Target Adrano its "cultural characteristics". Leisure time is short and unfortunately I think it is already a miracle to have achieved what has been done so far without spending one euro and above just starting. Regarding your worry about the name "Association socio - cultural, I think the definition is very fitting ... If you want to discuss but have accommodated the education to do so politely, because" alien "you took too much" freedom "in people's houses.





conclude by pointing out that you yourself (the ip is the same) in July 3, you wrote:

" former president of OA gnaw their hands complaining left and right on the work of John, two years in 1000 the blog had 65,709 visits today. He thought to make contemporary art exhibitions hour or more has become a reference point for the city. Will envy? "



There is a lot to say and much to "study" on this post and the following page but the important thing and 'unique I care is that now I can answer your question: YES ' , six envious.



I would welcome the views of readers and contributors on the story. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment